TBR 2.70% $3.42 tribune resources limited

I looked at this stock as well. I have to say management play...

1. 871 Posts.
    I looked at this stock as well. I have to say management play their cards close to their chest!!

Not a transparent company at all. Do they want to keep it all to themselves??

Reading through their anns. for the last year it is difficult at best to get a handle on where this company is going.

It seems to me they are only releasing to the market what they are legally required to release.

I just rang the company then. It is now my understanding the company only sells the required bullion to cover costs, that's why there is only 400k differential between reciepts and costs in the quarterly. The excess bullion is stored in their "bullion account" this is noted on the first page of the quarterly. (highlights) So by my calcs the company put away around 8M ounces of bullion last quarter. Pretty sneaky isn't it?

I urge others who are interested in this stock to ring the company, it's no big deal and the guy who answered the phone was willing to talk. Together we all may be able to sort this one out.

I did ask him why was this stock so cheap. He said well look at the volumes traded,(tiny) he said what does that tell you? TIGHTLY HELD!!!!

This one requires more attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.42
Change
0.090(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $179.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.40 $3.42 $3.40 $4.059K 1.188K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5694 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.90 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.