GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

cant believe this is red, page-33

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    marsi, I'm saddened by your exit at such a time of great expectations that could other wise be a joyful time and feeling good within your self , but thems are the breaks ...yes the old nerves at times are a bit to hard to handle. The best is sometimes to walk away from the screen and occupy your self with other things for the day, at this point of the drill the best is yet to come...
    The old saying is ,"You have to be in it , to win it".... Good luck to the sellers , if they made their profit how little or big it was . BUT if GDN makes a steady move forward from here , I can tell you ' they will feel like biting off their fingers for pressing that ENTER button to process the Sale.... lol .... I've been on the end of such experiences and know the feeling of selling to early , your thinking of playing it safe and making a small profit , but to the point of missing out on the Cream a few days or weeks later , this was the days before I knew of Hot Copper , lol... all this added information from fellow traders and in depth opinions and to some extent ' advise and experiences of many..... I hopefully wont be making the same mistakes as before . I must admit its all a learning kerb and one of many different feelings of highs and lows , Be patient , and it will all pay off many times over . (Only for the people willing to take the RISK ). GOOD LUCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.