AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

can't dodge this copper bullet

1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3130
    we know that AVB has a current (heavily discounted) valuation of 16c based on a year old resource (over 19,000m of drilling completed since then) Analysts tend to do that when they first cover and wont really speculate on things too early. The brokers would be well aware of AVB's current status and we can all expect a much higher valuation in due course. ( broker want's to be associated with the stock in it's early stages since they can see the writing on the wall imo)
    AVB has $16m in the bank with that likely to double some time in the near future with the VALE money.
    The entire area is dotted with large economic copper/gold deposits and the company have telegraphed a possible deal or 2 to come our way.
    Even if AVB doubles its cash and doubles it's resource, the stock could command an early valuation of some 30c plus without any more real effort. As we all know -There is zero blue sky out there for companies like this at the moment.
    Drilling and the 14km of strike is basically untouched and this is strongly the case when you understand they have hardly tested any of the deep zones to date.
    You could not hope to get ground, partners like this today and when the market picks up, the stock will benefit. We have all had to deal with the Megaphon of negativeity coming out of Europe, but the copper price and the emerging economies are still strong in comparison. The company want's production and has stated some clear targets. The management have a good track record with a conservative bent imo. The cash has been well managed. if we were in a normal market., we would be killing our selves to find stories like this. The current disinterest is all about the tied sentiment and nothing to do with the fundamentals of the company. This is my opportunity and i have been taking advantage of it. our biggest risk is the market itself and the bad news is old news now. good luck to serious holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.