FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

First of all wiza please feel fre to enlighten me with your...

1. 328 Posts.
    First of all wiza please feel fre to enlighten me with your great wisdom.

Invest egate - no I don't believe in doing that. I don't have the time or patience to carry on on HC ramping things up or talking it down. I don't really post that much but sometimes feel like making some input (only when i get bored). I can honestly tell you that I am short on this one. I picked it after making money on ZFX for a while and thought after looking at the charts that FMG was a good short. I have had the opportunity to get out at a good profit but was short on the exit target I had set at the time. Although tempting as it was at the time, I resisted an stuck to my plan as always. I have been averaging down on this one and will continue to do so until it drops enough for a descent profit. Looking back now I wish I had gone long but I was not to know that this SP was going to defy gravity as it has. It comes down to patience now, but I will prevail. Oh and by the way, unlike many on HC I always put my money where my mouth is. If I am wrong or lose I will admit to it. I don't have anything to prove to anyone here. I mean wiza says that I just don't get it. I would like to know from him what it is that I don't get. Perhaps there is something I may have missed in the last 10 years with my charting techniques. It can never be 100% accurate (what is?)but it's what I do and have done for a long time. Iam neither a bull or a bear. I am a short term trader, have been an intra-day trader and never an investor. It just amazes me that some people on HC can only see up or down. Honestly can you tell me that FMG SP will always continue to head north. It cannot happen and will not. At what price do this bulls expect FMG to stall, move sideways or even down trend. Is there such a price?what price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.41
Change
-0.210(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $68.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.30 $82.59M 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $22.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.42 11435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.