NST 1.41% $14.02 northern star resources ltd

"I don't believe you are on a " vantage " point - you are...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "I don't believe you are on a " vantage " point - you are blinkered - as you seem to have made up your mind NST is a junk bond style company that is imminently going to blow up and everyone is going to lose 100% of their money."

Funny how people resort to putting words in people's mouths. I never suggested to anyone that everyone is going to lose 100% of their money in NST. I just said the banksters had saddled this company with hundreds of millions of dollars in debt and more paper at the top of a bubble stock market.

I actually find it very frustrating arguing with market bulls who actually don't understand what they are invested in. Take another one of your favourite gold bankster bubble stocks RMS. What made it worth $1.475 on the 24 of Feb 2020 and only 76 cents during trading yesterday? ie worth 48% less in just 3 weeks?

The answer is the stock market bubble. The ASX gold stocks have been swept into the stock market bubble just like 99% of all other stocks on the market and have been overvalued by that same bubble. That is the only point I have been making if you actually read what I've been writing. Even you recognised this when you sold due to fear. What was that fear based on? I suspect it was based on the realisation that value of NST is not determined by the market based on solid analysis of these companies metrics by astute backroom analysts but instead the whims of the US banksters and their desperate "needs", in this case to plug liquidity holes in the system while they wait for the cavalry of money printing to arrive from the US Federal reserve bank of NY. Money that needs to be printed to stop the entire bubble from collapsing once and for all.

The argument above if you can follow it is proof positive that NST and other ASX gold stock share prices are as much dependant on the banksters bubble as the rest of the market, if the market rout goes further the price of these companies will drop further, simple as that. The correlation is there or all to see. Pretty sad really as I used to invest in gold stocks to be contrarian to the bankster bubble market, for plunge protection. That clearly is no longer a viable strategy.

I doubt that blinkered market bulls will ever accept this argument because all such bulls that depend on the Fed to pull the prices of their stocks up need to sing to the same song sheet, because the alternative is to accept that all markets are shames, farces and exist only through the grace of governments to print debt to infinitum.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 14/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.02
Change
-0.200(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $16.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.18 $14.21 $13.99 $36.55M 2.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 742 $14.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 19432 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.