NST 4.29% $13.86 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-1073

1. 10,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    nothing surprises me, i wouldnt be surprised if the GOVT at the highest levels here in oz was calling all gold producing company CEO's and "warning" them not to make any stock buybacks, im as cynical as anything now days, when it comes to business or politics or media i dont trust anyone and with good reason, when you trust you always end up getting disappointed, i still have some faith NST and other producers will bounce back, WHEN THE POWERS THAT BE CHOSE FOR IT TO HAPPEN, i wouldnt be at all shocked if when we get the great financial re set and SHTF, that the oz govt will take over all of australias best gold producers under national security reasons of course, nothing surprised me when it comes to the govt or big business. I also wouldnt be surprised if the govt here in oz was making a few ph calls to the big brokers telling them to stop putting buy recommendations on gold stocks, the last thing govts want is for the common man to buy gold stocks, they want you to buy PE 50 tech stocks instead, they dont want you to invest in a company that produces REAL MONEY like a gold miner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.86
Change
0.570(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $15.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.71 $13.91 $13.63 $79.37M 5.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35544 $13.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.86 28982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.