NST 0.14% $13.88 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-110

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I didn't say I'm holding physical cash, I said I'm holding some physical cash and precious metals for emergency use. My assets are now all outside of the banking system in bricks and mortar, tilt slabs and collectables that I can hold and touch. My only exposure to the banking system is an undrawn line of credit secured by property, ie I have access to money but the bank holds it at their risk pursuant to a contract I have with them.

You might see my view as dark, I see the people who constructed or should I say deconstructed the banking system as dark. Why should average working people have to bare the burden of the bad bets and financial structures made by the few people who control the system. The magical QE that swung the markets last night, the $1.7 trillion of promised liquidity that swung the markets last night is government debt backed only by the power of the government to tax people, like you and me. What gives them the right to mortgage our futures with unpayable debts. The Fed is a private organisation with unelected officials that has power over all markets in Western society. Why should my and my families future be decided by them, why should people's retirement income be determined by the success of the bubble they have created? We are talking about real people's lives here, regular people who don't understand the financial system, don't have time to try and understand it. These scum have no qualms about selling these poor people's savings into the top of a bubble market, taking the cream then playing the market short to make even more money. Just look at the headlines and graphics Goldman was putting out on the 27th of Feb 2020 (see below). That was at the very beginning of the market rout when the S&P 500 was still holding above 3000 points. Do you think this looks like the action of a responsible financial institution concerned with the stability of the system? I have no need to panic because I'm not exposed to these banksters in any significant way other than having pure contempt for them and concern for the impacts their decisions will have on society when their system badly falters or falls.Esh

038A1BF6-787F-4BEA-BEE9-FC1A86E4E0AE.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.88
Change
0.020(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.85 $13.99 $13.78 $43.31M 3.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49990 $13.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.89 12104 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.