NST 1.00% $15.84 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-1172

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Since the annual investor conference was held on July 22, NST has dropped from $10.79 to $8.23. Gold was trading at $1800 at the time. There is no rationale based on the POG and the share price decline; particularly considering NST beat guidance. It would be nice to hear from management regarding this horrendously performing share price. Many brokers rate NST as 'outperform', yet it has done anything but perform. Some other ASX listed gold companies may become that cheap that NST look at taking them over given their strong balance sheet; and become a proper global heavy weight (bigger than they are currently). A share buy back would be nice but I think acquisitions might make more sense given the discount some of these asx gold companies are running at. Hopefully we hear something from management soon. Stuart Tonkin does mention aggressive portfolio management that sees significant return and value for share holders. I definitely have not been seeing any significant return, that is certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.