NST 1.00% $15.84 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-1254

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'm going to roll out a couple of well worn quotes for you Pete as they seem appropriate given the current state of affairs for NST and because they are well known due to the kernel of truth attached. "In the markets Bulls get fed, Bears get fed and Pigs get slaughtered". There is no doubt that the current gold price / sector is being massively manipulated by governments and big funds. The funds don't mind which direction they go as long as they are out in front of it making money in either direction.

The second quote is that "in the short term the market is a voting machine, in the long term it is a weighing machine." These two are quotes are connected. Considering the manipulation going on, small investors can get hurt by giving in to the fear being perpetuated if they sell at the bottom and get despondent as the fundies pile in long and watch as the gold price eventually sky rockets. When the sentiment changes it will happen quickly. Only way to beat the big end of town is to not panic. Focus on the fundamentals and tune the noise out. The price will eventually match the fundamental value. I'll throw in two further cliched quotes. "buy when there is blood in the streets"."Buy straw hats in the winter". I know TA investors won't share these sentiments but I'm predominately a fundamentalist investor.

That's my full quota of cliched quotes for the day, but I think there is truth in them. I wish I had more capital to pour into NST at the moment. I'd be happy to buy and then switch the screen off for 5 yrs (but won't!) and come back to see the results. I'm confident that we will be satisfied with the result. IMHO GLTAH!
    Last edited by HungryHawk: 29/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.