NST 4.29% $13.86 northern star resources ltd

You had big claims about PLS. My views on the lithium markets...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    You had big claims about PLS. My views on the lithium markets prevailed. Few people there heeded my outside the box thinking and they eventually paid the price. I could be giving my current arguments on practically any ASX stock but I choose NST because it's probably considered by most to be immune to pain under the current rising gold price. The size of market swings we have been seeing in this collapse have only been seen before during the great depression. Only a few trading days ago the "market" valued NST below $9, what does that say for how efficient the market is. A trading range of $15.84 high, $8.81 low in 21 trading days. That's a 44% swing for "a safe haven stock". The market doesn't have a clue how to value anything at the moment. Everything, including NST is worth a whole lot less if the bubble bursts and everything could be worth anything if it is possible to reinflate the bubble. I can assure everyone that won't happen everything is going lower, the central bankers have guaranteed that.

It has taken the announcement of whatever it takes money printing to lift markets. The gold sector wasn't the biggest riser in the US which tells you the gold sector is just part of the bubble that depends on the Fed's plan to print to infinity to work. I said previously on these threads that constant levels of money printing won't work, it needs to be constantly increasing. The $2 trillion will soon turn two 4 then 8 then eventually we will be taking wheelbarrows of money to buy a loaf of bread. The solution is to let it all collapse and re-establish honest valuations, honest banks and honest money. The pain for the smallest and most vulnerable won't be avoided whichever way it goes. If you don't have much money and are just speculating thinking all is normal, I'd say that's a bad strategy. Money will be hard to come by soon and its buying power will be less than we have ever seen in our life times.Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 25/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.86
Change
0.570(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $15.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.71 $13.91 $13.63 $79.37M 5.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35544 $13.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.86 28982 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.