NST 0.26% $15.15 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-85

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I'm not going to try and predict a bottom or even try and estimate a value for this or any other stock in this market because frankly I don't think these gold companies and the metrics they publish are transparent enough or reliable enough to make any sensible estimates of value.

What I will repeat is what I just said on the RMS forum.

Better hope that the Fed can recover the liquidity situation soon or gold will just become another great source of liquidity to plug holes for a while. The upped $175 billion per day bailout of the repo markets announced 11 March and effective 12 March did nothing to stem the blood flowing in these markets. The banking system has effectively seized up with that amount of liquidity (money printing) required to support the overnight money markets. The criminals who run the paper markets in the US just see all stocks as paper to sell when the panic button is hit, they don't have smart dudes in back rooms doing FA on these minnow (and yes NST is still a minnow compared to the big name stocks in the US) stocks and the retail investor isn't going to stop the sell off in these markets. The price of stocks priced by the banksters can fall to any arbitrary level especially if the banksters lose control as they appear to be doing. The old say is that price is not value and we are seeing what that means right across markets at the moment. Bubbles have been around for hundreds of years but people never seem to learn. Keep speculating at your own risk. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.19 $15.25 $15.00 $46.21M 3.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $15.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.16 4620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.