NST 1.93% $17.41 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-916

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Strictly speaking, BGL is the odd one out in that group, being still in the exploration and development phase. Like you, I have been disappointed by its share price behaviour in the last year after it was recommended by gold-mining 'insiders', but I remain confident, being a longer term investor, and topped up / averaged down on the dips.

The others all look solid, with CHN maybe attractive if you want a side-bet on the Ni, Cu, Co side of things - you would think that's a good bet, but you can get that exposure separately (although I do feel the Bill Beament card has been overplayed at VXR - don't tell the VXR folks I said that, they're in a delicate state of euphoria, and we wouldn't want to disturb that).

RRL looks quite impressive on the fundamentals, and there are plenty of 'buy' recommendations for it, but it just seems to have paddled for 5 years - maybe it's about to take off .... who knows?.

NST has been a wild ride, especially for shorter-term traders, but you can't deny they have a plan, and they've had decent growth in that same 5 years. I feel they could be anything.

So, where does that leave us? Well, you know what they say:
    • Don't offer financial advice
    • DYOR
    • Invest according to your means and circumstances .... I find long-term a more comfortable ride if you can look away when it hurts too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.