NST 0.90% $13.46 northern star resources ltd

Can't see NST holding its share price, page-99

1. 1,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    " the banksters left NST hundreds of millions of debt "
    If you can read a balance sheet you will know NST's metrics over the past decade are the envy of many businesses - compare them to loads of different industries - it's robust. Debt used wisely allows NST to grow and cashflow will wash away any debt they have very quickly.
    Yes there are bumps along the way in these results - I am watching net margin very closely as the 2019 drop to 11.5% was one I will look to in 2020 to see that all their growth has not compromised this.
    I don't believe you are on a " vantage " point - you are blinkered - as you seem to have made up your mind NST is a junk bond style company that is imminently going to blow up and everyone is going to lose 100% of their money.
    Yes macro events are challenging but I can guarantee you a lot of banks will go bust before NST ever even looks like it has cash flow issues. The drop in oil prices is one huge cushion for this company in the current volatility.
    I'm not going to tell you how long it will take NST to retire the debt because if you are a serious poster on this forum you will know and should approach the " NST will go bust " argument in a different considered way.
    Explain to everyone here how NST will go bust via its operations and balance sheets - and the timeframe please. Substance please not waffle.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.46
Change
0.120(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.24 $13.53 $13.22 $49.41M 3.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9450 $13.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.47 7905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.