BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

l would be satisfied as a shareholder to see less spin f the...

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    l would be satisfied as a shareholder to see less spin
    f the reality is 160 k .... so be it!

but the roller coaster ride of announcements of cheap production, high grades followed by revised/ sour announcements is almost bordering on disbelief!

If anyone has the time a breakdown of the past announcements/ dates which were either due to governing procedures or the companies own announcements would be valuable- the swings just seem extreme.

Could be wrong but my reading of statements by Beadell is that there is not a lot of excess of funds that need to be shared/distibuted, this usually occurs when companies have so much profit that they need to share it?
    So why the divi?
    There is however a very large amount of shares on issue?

Peter Bowler also needs to get out there and do some real time on the investor/media circuit similar to Bill Beament of NST.

Just aghast at the circus and no l don't getting the feeling this bodes well for the future, the overall handling by management seems poorly!

There are other companies on the ASX in a 10 cent price range giving a 1 cent divi unfranked, if that is what your investing interests are.

If Beadell hits a few macro hurdles?
    Charts in a continued down trend, market seems to have lost interest.

12 gold stocks on my watch list today - BDR's the only one in the booby red!

Aghast at the SPIN - and now its off my chest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.