BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi John, Elphamale and others, I think John's point about board...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi John, Elphamale and others,

I think John's point about board composition is on the money. I haven't sat on a board like John has, but I would be tempted to ask for slightly less change. I would like to have someone who has been chief operating officer at a significant gold miner and has experience in both open cut and underground work given the proximity of a decision on Urucum Deeps. But I would be cautious to relinquish a lawyer. As soon as you do that, you run the risk of an opportunistic and hostile takeover bid or something of the sort where having a lawyer on board could be helpful. But there is no need for 2x exploration geologists. Good management of the board would have seen the composition changed to reflect this reality as soon as BDR became a producer. i.e. 3 years ago.

Regarding executive remuneration, it is unarguable that if we are still paying what we were paying in 2011, then we are paying too much.

In terms of action, I am more than happy to appoint John as a proxy for my votes at the AGM. I should imagine that many who have read his posts on HC over the last couple of years would agree that he is a fine representative of shareholders. I haven't done this before. Is it possible to scan a signed proxy form and email it?

Cheers,
    Tim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.