NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Everybody here is anxious for the deal. It’s natural that some...

1. 5,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Everybody here is anxious for the deal. It’s natural that some will offload and feel good about a decent profit. Thinking of a deal that is being worked on in the background could be $8-$15 per share. Realistically there isn’t much downside, apart from time. I have set myself a target timeframe of another 3 months maximum as I know in the negotiations world, time to prepare offers from listed entities is exhaustive and prolonged in every sense.

Worst case scenario is we will be taken out for $5.00.

Current valuation is approx $4.80 from memory.

I have friends in this space and placing a valuation on this drug is advised at approximately 8 times the current share price. (Note, don’t take this literally as valuations are never that correct)

Rule one, never be afraid to sell your shares if you are in financial stress.

Rule 2, never be afraid to keep your shares if you know we have the best at the helm with absolute best interests for shareholders.

Rule 3, never be afraid to back yourself on a stock, especially if the outcome (extremely positive) is easily obtained by Retts Syndrome sufferers. This stuff works! Wait and see what else we can put these drugs towards and the valuation becomes redundant. The real valuation will be seen in no time at all.

Best case scenario we will be taken out for 8 times our current price or we maintain a percentage of global sales and retain a dividend and share price propulsion, year upon Year.

Don’t be scared, be greedy!

Greed is good, but hindsight will send you to the drink. Hold tight team! Hold tight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.