MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

can't wait anymore sold, page-11

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Stocks which have a long history of paying solid dividends while growing their company and refrain form constantly going to their share holders with their hands out begging for more money to pee up against the wall go up.
    Stocks which have a proven track record of sound management and strong balance sheets with full order books into the future go up.
    Stocks which have no track record of ever earning a cent are open to human perception, or sentiment.
    Sentiment can be a strong driver of a stock. If the majority of investors have the perception the stock has a great story and they all want a piece the stock will rise.
    If the stock does indeed rise for a year or so but then sentiment begins to wane for various reasons , ( people loosing faith ) the stock will fall.
    It will continue to fall in price until such time that an announcement is made, not an announcement on the hot copper forum which some believer has dug up from years gone by , but an announcement from management that they still believe they are on the right track to producing something the population wants or needs.
    I wrote a post some months back saying I would buy MSB with ears pinned back again once it gets to $3.90 , I then went on to say I would dump the lot at $2.90 if MSB gets that low.
    Of course I was hit with the usual BS about manipulators and shorters. The so called manipulators and shorters are nothing more than a smoke screen , a figment of the imagination of some whom lays in bed thinking about what they will do with the fortune when MSB hits 60 bucks.
    I am not a dreamer but I am a realist, I stick to my guns , Im buying at $3.90 and dumping at $2.90.
    Please no more about manipulators. We are all over it Vinn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.