MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

pa31:You are replying to my post not Vinns. 2 separate people...

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    pa31:

You are replying to my post not Vinns. 2 separate people and separate posters. Ask the mods to verify if you aren't convinced.

In yet another glib inaccuracy, you are comparing mature companies paying existing dividend streams with a company that is going through FDA approval, BUT financially backed with the Biotech Deal of the Year?

Is that any kind of realistic comparison.

Pfft you say!

You want a currently paying dividend stock?
    OK then but you pay through the nose.

It is well accepted and understood that dividend payers are overpriced in this market. Keep it real.

The next alternative for LT investors is to find a future dividend payer. Enter MSB? MSB is extremely cheap for a company of such calibre and acknowledged world leader in the field of stem cell therapy.

It seems that I'm not alone in making that assessment. Teva certainly thinks it's a worthwhile investment too, and what would the biotech community know when they award Deal of the Year?

Oh, as for you being 'over' the manipulation, perhaps you just don't understand what is being said, or has been said? Perhaps you don't want to understand? There are plenty of possibilities and I can't be bothered speculating at the reasons for your demonstrated incomprehension. Just that the determination to dismiss it without any justification is noted.

When MSB management is forced to issue an ann to clarify misleading analyses out in the market, something is clearly and demonstrably wrong. When a prominent broker shorts the stock and manages to issue a negative report, something is also a bit out of whack.

I'm frankly appalled at how mum and dad investors get regularly and cynically taken to the cleaner by the powers that be in the market. Quite happy to face off with the likes of you, or any hack who decides to ride in the slipstream of the big guys, on the rationale.

Put another way, IMO there is no substance to your statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.