MSB 8.43% $1.20 mesoblast limited

can't wait anymore sold, page-21

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    sorry madamswer:

I'm just kind of tired of repeating myself on these issues. It's easy to ask questions, and easy to knock a stock. Much harder to build a narrative and be constructive with comments and insights.

If you look back at previous discussions in MSB there are detailed explanations about how manipulation works. Even if you can't do a decent google on it.

Course of sales is a good place to start if you really can't be bothered. Look for a change in direction of the stock, on low volumes. Suspiciously low volumes. Look at the linkages.

Also when you look at the trades in real time, as with iress, you will see the stock trading so rapidly it's occuring in fractions of seconds. That high frequency trading. More clues?

Surely you jest that you have no idea. You're asking some very targeted questions on shorting elsewhere. Why not research what's involved in covering short positions and get back to us with a contribution of your own? (Here's a clue: if a broker takes a short position on a stock and then issues a negative report, and the stock goes down, guess what? They've covered their shorts.)

I really think there was plenty of explanation as to why the stock is cheap: surely you understand what I was saying there. It is substantially de-risked. A platform technology is involved. Do you not understand this? You can see that in my previous post.

You want/demand a methodology? ...so if I don't give you one you imply there is nothing to my rationale? Indeed. You say jump and I say how high? I say this is a cheap stock. You say it isn't a dividend payer. Will it be one in the future? Surely there is a high probability that it will be. The science is just being proven in scaled up. LT holders know this and don't sweat the small stuff. I can't believe I'm even bothering to engage with this level of demand and counter-demand.

It's difficult to take seriously. Gosh, I'm not at all suspicious of total newcomers asking probing questions in all innocence about the most contentious of issues. Not at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.110(8.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $11.89M 9.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7478 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 50270 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.