MSB 0.52% 96.5¢ mesoblast limited

pa31:It's all or nothing is it? It's all manipulation, or...

1. 30,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    pa31:

It's all or nothing is it? It's all manipulation, or manipulation never occurred?

Logic seems to elude your argument there.

The factors that contribute to volatility in a stock are complex and multiple. There is no disputing that.

However, the issue being discussed, is how did the stock come to be so undervalued? Those of us with long memories will recall clear manipulation when the SP turned so radically several years ago now, and you only needed to look at the course of sales with trades of only a single share, to steer the SP down, to see clear manipulation was intent on keeping it that way.

What makes it remain that way today, and what makes it undervalued today is a combination of factors. I don't say it's ALL manipulation and to make it seem that I said only that is manipulative in itself.

Put another way, if you claim this stock has never been manipulated, and there is no chance it is being manipulated now, I'd have to call that naive or deliberately failing to avert to relevant facts.

Oh, but the onus of proof is on the LT holders? And you hav to make your case in a few posts?(Don't make me laugh, you're not the only one being amused in here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.283M 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29300 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.