MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

can't wait

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Personally I am tired of postulating on grades and costs and all the rest. The countdown is on to production and for long termers the clock has been ticking for nearly 2 years. The 1st gold pour was initially due around Aug/Sep 2008. So hopefully late june/july will see what we have all been hanging out for finally come to fruition.
    I would expect an absolute publicity blitz leading up to the 1st pour. And there certainly shouldn't be a shortage of things to talk about. Other that grades hopefully there will be news about:
    -the winder upgrade
    -the declines route and estimates of how long it will take to access payable ore.
    -drilling on the JV MINs
    -drilling on Waverly, Reliance, Little Comet, Wallaby. It will be interesting to see the order of this drilling as the focus seems to change regularly. One of the problems of having so many prospects that have not had ANY exploratory drilling.
    -the American Richard Karns report in his investment letter to his subscribers should be worth a look. It would be nice to get a perspective from such an experienced judge who is coming in 'cold'.
    Anyway just killing time really waiting for the show to begin, let's hope it all goes smoothly and things will really be looking good!

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.