ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Can't we win in this?

1. 1,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I don't trust this.
    Knowing who is involved in LAR, I would like to think, that, one day, they will sell their stake to real oilers with experienced 'oil know-how'.
    Why announce every well highly successful with fantastic flows after two hits, while they haven't finished their next wells yet and make this enterprise much more valuable.
    What does an extra year or two mean with that thinking.
    They probably know what 18 and 19 are capable off even after the salt issues, but it is better to keep that date for later and go further with 17 atm.
    At the time of selling their stake, they can show potential suitors their strongroom with all the goodies then. LAR is not on any exchange as far as I know and they can inform CTR whatever they feel is suitable.
    I am sure CTR is playing by the rules.
    So CTR is in the clear and will serve its purpose until a T/O is initiated.
    The only ones losing out on a decent windfall soon are the poor small investors, unless they sit it out until the end.
    You have to ask yourself, is this worthwhile, as there is money to be made somewhere else in that time.
    For me CTR has become a traders stock only and I would be interested to hear what Bronze's views are on this, as I do not think that he would be happy to just get his money back now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.