ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi everyone,With the current market weakness all stocks go down...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi everyone,

With the current market weakness all stocks go down even the best companies can not hide and ADY is no exception.

ADY is a longterm investment and has always been and therefor a temporily weakness can only mean one thing for those who are here to stay for the longer term and that is a good opportunity to add to your excisting holding.

The longterm and biggest winner for ADY has always been the Rincon Salar with its Lithium and Potash so for those who want to get the most out of there investment they will have to see this as a longer term play.

The iron ore gives us the means to bring this bigger picture to a reality with the cash building the Rincon Salar into a producing mine.

Also he iron ore project has de-risked the Rincon Salar not only by producing the much needed cash but also by demonstrating that Phil Thomas can run a profitable company and build this to something even bigger and better.

So for all those who have doubts because of today volatility in the world markets think about the bigger picture and leave those shares in the bottom drawer.

The world economies and China are still running at a very admirable pace and there are as yet no signs or reasons for this to change.

Having been in ADY from close to the very start and having followed this company I feel very condidend that given time we will reach our $1 target and hopefully beyond.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.