UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

cantor fitzgerald update, page-5

1. 526 Posts.
    Yes agree peri but also interesting when Dirks broke the letter down was further evident that that article was to provide no useful information of any substance but was simply a tool to mock and discredit As and try and cast doubt over the company at an absolutely critical period.

The timing of the CC next week which didn't really have to happen and the releas of that article a week before gives me great confidence something substantial is going to occur

I am not willing to bet my left nut that we will definitely get the huge contract we are sweating on "although I think there is a good chance" but if not i think there will be announced developments with the company whether its contracts or something else that will be a major positive driver for the SP.

Some big money is always one step ahead of everyone else in these circumstances and that article was definitely a set up, and an article like that doesn't surface early if the big smart money is looking to exit a stock because something is crook, those type articles appear so money can enter a stock. And with that volume and only down 14 percent enter it did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.