MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

@dafter1976There is always someone who can't resist the...

1. 30,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    @dafter1976

There is always someone who can't resist the opportunity to issue insults and then wish [us] well. A masterful combination, that.

You miss the point entirely.
    If you read back it's most recently about risk to do with MSB's cells, which is not in the same league as the risk with drugs. Nor are immune reactions really serious risks either. If they do emerge they aren't likely to be the scale or magnitude of issues like drugs have. So it comes down to a sense of proportion.

Others have posted very informatively on this. Much appreciated.

Nobody expects everyone to take a personal interest in their lives and I've posted on MSB for close to a decade and the issues surrounding coronavirus make some autoimmune issues both personal and topical. I've made an effort there. Some of us are bonding.

There is overlap with MSB and naturally we're more interested. It's entirely human to post in anticipation of the ann.

Personal posts are up there but you can ignore them quite successfully without the urge for a cheap shot. The extra zeros you added after the decimal point were gratuitous. We got it. You meant zero%. OK.

I do hope you don't go around telling everyone to shut up in IRL or is it that you cannot as often as you'd like, so you take the opportunity in here?

At least you haven't reached for the TOU button AFAIK because it would be a hard-hearted person indeed who'd have them moderated.

Last edited by dolcevita: 07/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.