KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Cantrixil Study, page-3

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    It is been a long time since i looked but KAZia just received a status of patented case for a divisional application I thought was never going to see the light of day back on the 6th of Aug this year.   What the hell??????   Anyone know what this is was about and why the fought so hard to get it through when the IP for cantxiril is already granted years ago. I mean they had the final rejection overturned which is no small thing. Had been watching this for years and had given up.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=US217776964&tab=NATIONALBIBLIO&_cid=P11-K10N49-90281-1

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Title: (EN) Functionalised benzopyran compounds and use thereof
    1 Abstract:
    (EN)Benzopyran compounds, the preparation thereof, and their use in methods for treating cancer and reducing the incidence or risk of cancer recurrence. The cancer can be one or more of pancreatic cancer, colorectal cancer, melanoma, prostate cancer, brain cancer (including paediatric and adult), ovarian cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, uterine cancer, neuroblastoma, mesothelioma, malignant ascites or peritoneal cancer​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.