CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

canzar cancer

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The whole episode of CVI's dealing with Canzar stinks to high heaven. This deal needs to be investigated in full. The very day that CVI put out it's "Relationship Settlement with Pensador" ann. was the very same day that Companies House in the UK received Wayne Reid's resignation from Canzar Resources. Yes, that's Wayne Reid director of CVI.

Two days later Companies House received the resignation of Anton Tarkanyi from Canzar. So were Reid and Tarkanyi both directors of Canzar at the same time as CVI was doing a $12mill deal .... a deal that was always going to put money in Tarkanyi's pocket. Well ... yes and no.

On the face of it you would have to say yes. But when one downloads the documents and has a closer look you will see that the resignations were backdated to 30/10/2008. That's 3 months ago. Why would it take 3 months for Canzar to notify Companies House? Well first of all the directors had to do a deal with CVI. So as soon as the ink was dry on the agreement off went the forms to CH and backdated to cover their tracks. Yes, corporate greed and the me me me attitude at work here.

This is at best, disgraceful conduct. These people have the same contempt for the system that they have for junior retail shareholders. I would like to see how Wayne Reid could wriggle out of this one and prove he wasn't a director of related parties at the time CVI released its Pensador ann.

Why do I make that statement? .... because between the 30/10/08 and 21/01/09 there were other documents sent to Companies House regarding other appointments and resignations and they managed to be lodged just days after they came into effect. For the record, these documents must be lodged within 14 days of changes in particulars.

For those interested download these documents print them up and study the dates carefully. You will see the Companies House sticker in the bottom LH corner showing date of receipt. The remaining director of Canzar is Alan Von Hohenberg-Balladur.

Wayne Reids resignation
    Anton Tarkanyi resignation
    Tim Fairlie, Secretary appointment
    Chris Page resignation
    Companies House - Canzar screen shot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.