AVM 8.70% 2.5¢ advance metals limited

Thanks levelhead. I am just trying to keep one with rrso and ext...

1. 548 Posts.
    Thanks levelhead. I am just trying to keep one with rrso and ext bolting this week, and avm finally breaking the old top.

This report...I don't get it...

"MIGA’s core business due diligence: CAO finds that MIGA adequately followed its underwriting and risk management due diligence. However, these core business processes provide a framework for addressing conflict and security issues insofar as they represent insurable risks to a project. The analysis does not address whether the project may either influence the dynamics of conflict or whether security provision for a project such as Dikulushi could indirectly lead to adverse impacts on the local community."

What do they expect? That MIGA can assess whether any company developing the Congo's rich assets, employing and training local villagers, building schools and hospitals, returning a portion of profits to the local community - could lead to adverse impacts?? CAO seem to be implying that MIGA should have seen that anvil doing these good things could lead to a rebel occupation of Kilwa, and the army behaving badly in response. That is ridiculous - these incidents have happened continuosly for many years in the DRC without Anvil being there, and can only be changed by education and emplyoment, and the building up of the rule of law - and that is a long, slow process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.385M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $66.17K 2.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291916 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.