CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

CAP chart, page-6

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi EF
    Very Interested in your little post
    Can you explain what happened there - (bought/sold/volume etc prices of "crossed"? )and where you got the data from?? I'm very interested to find out as my "tape reading" for trading is confined to volume changes with the trend...the rest is charts and basic fundamentals

Old trader but not really a day trader anymore or tape reader-so a bit confused here..
    Hold a good parcel from a couple of years ago--being an ex BH native ,and ex miner it was a bit of a heart rules head investment, but looks like paying off in the long run..

another bit of trivia--I noted that I (and others I guess) was considered a large enough shareholder to be phoned up around Xmas and asked to vote a certain way for the board--but no-one AFAIK in the( often pejoratively titled) "retail shareholder" cohort was considered worthy of being offered any of the last 90mill odd shares recently ...I wonder if any other CAP shareholders had a similar experience??--perhaps it was legally not possible but I don't know..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.