OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

cap close to $3 b & near $1b in cash?, page-13

1. 138 Posts.
    Hallo HT,

Looking at the pictures it seems that about one quarter (guess) of the ore is in the wagons that are unaffected and still on the rail track.

Extrapolating from the procedures used in pesticide spills:

firstly secure the unaffected containers;

then carefully seal/secure the partially emptied containers (the spilt material is valuable and can be reused).

Once the intact containers are shunted to safety then use a long boom crane to suspend 'seal-able 200 litre drums' near the overturned bins. Use a shovel to carefully transfer the material to the drums, then 'hoist away'.

Some material may be on the inside of curves in the creek. A shovel may easily skim the material to effect recovery.

Wear light weight protective suits to avoid getting too dirty. Also use a dust mask if there is any dust hazard. The U level is too low to warrant anything other than a dust mask. If the U level was higher then a respirator may be needed.

All this is the opposite of bulldozing a large hole and pushing everything into it. Other than a crane to lift the drums and containers 'heavy equipment' does not seem warranted.

Overall it does not seem to bad to me. Certainly nothing of any long term significance to OZL operations. I itch to get a shovel and start the clean- up.

All the best for the new year. HC42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.