OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

cap close to $3 b & near $1b in cash?, page-15

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    HC42, thanks for the detailed post - much appreciated.

Dasa, last year, when there was issues with the rail line being shut due to flooding, OZL then commenced the process of getting authorization to ship out of Adelaide. That process is planned to be completed by qtr 1 this year. So no, there is currently no alternative.

Thet rail line is still down. (They need to rebuild the bridge), but from what I have heard, G & W will rail north as far as practicably, road around the bridge, then rail the product the rest of the way. So, I am assuming that OZL can still ship the product at the price the contract is set at and G & W bear the extra cost.

Again, linking a few snippets together, it would appear that the transport method used by OZL was fine when P Hill was commissioned, but now the requirement is in sealed containers. (HGO are shipping concentrate to Adelaide in containers.) OZL also mentioned in a ASX release that they were moving to containers, but the infrastructure was not yet ready, hence the request for the exemption to move the product by the current method.

The above is only my assumptions. An ASX release from OZL outlining the process and timeline and reasons for the exemption request and timeline for movement the new way would be excellent. It would clear the air and present the facts and data for all to read.

A 4% rise today is quite acceptable.....

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.