WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

This is the reason why the focus should not be on Spain and...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    This is the reason why the focus should not be on Spain and Australia. It’s going to take a lot of time and money before we even find out if there is any commercial oil/gas in the grounds. We don’t have either the time or money for it. Let’s not kid ourselves.

The only solution is finding a partner to finish off Uruguay and get the immediate result we deserve, good or bad. If DC or current management cannot do it then let someone else try it. We should not just leave it to Schubach who stuffed us up in the first place. Besides they don’t have the funds anyway.

We have wasted 6 months and still getting nowhere. It’s about time we get rid of the incompetent people who failed us and cannot get us moving forward. The driller should come up with a minimum budget to finish the well. I don’t believe it would cost more than $2m. To a big company like Total with hundred of millions in exploration budget, $2m is peanuts. Why the board cannot approach companies like that to waiting out a deal. I thought Uruguay is hot and some many big corporations are bidding for oil/gas onshore and offshore tenements there. Why no one would be interested is beyond all comprehension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.