CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

CAP - Offtake Predictor Game

1. 893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    A couple of posters recently commented that MGT management do a good job of promoting MGT and that it would be good if CAP management could promote and increase awareness of CAP in a similar way. I don't disagree. However, CAP has a small management team and they have lots of real work to do at the moment and I'd prefer they spent their time locking in a offtake deal than simply trying to talk up the company - their actions will speak louder than words.

However, that doesn't mean that we shareholders can't try and generate some additional interest and awareness in CAP and about what might happen for CAP in the near future.

Many here (myself included) believe CAP has a better project and is more advanced that MGT. However, as MGT is doing a better job at promotion, I decided to jump on the MGT thread and see what is being discussed. @Jbonwa1 started a thread for people to record their guesses about MGT's PFS and timing etc. I thought it looked like a bit of fun as we could do the same for CAP as it will help generate some additional interest in CAP. But CAP has already completed its PFS.

However, we can start a bit of a competition to guess when CAP will land its first offtake deal. What's up for grabs for the winner? Pride and bragging rights! (And some nice gains on their portfolio no doubt).

So how do you play?

Simply post your answer the following questions:

1. What date will CAP announce its first offtake deal?
    2. Who will the offtake deal be with? You can answer "Mitsui" or "Other", but you get bonus points if its not Mitsui and you name them.
    3. What will be the share price price prior to the announcement (or trading halt)?
    4. What will be the share price at the close of trade on the day the announcement is released?

The rules are simple. Keep it fun and no hating if you disagree with someone else's guess - they might just be right and that could be embarrassing.

[@Jbonwa1 - thanks for the inspiration and I hope you don't mind me borrowing/copying your great idea - after all, success for either CAP or MGT will rub off on the other]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.