SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

im still struggling to find reasons to buy into this company...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    im still struggling to find reasons to buy into this company honestly.

Meir did state in one of the investor videos on youtube that once the full constalletation is operational in 2020 that revenue should increase to $100/mil annual. However, i think this is an extremely agressive analysis.

I do see some merit in their 3 diamonds project and pearls project but for an example the bandwidth purchased by beeptool was for $30 million which did commence last year and we are yet to realise any of the monies received. And this is one of my main concerns. Where is all the money going?

The way i picture SAS is that they are a management company. They have outsourced all components of their ideas.
    -Satellites produced by GomSpace (i know SAS provide them with the design)
    - The launches are conducted by third parties (D-orbit, virgin galactic and india space research centre)
    - Security of data transmission is handled by checkpoint
    - Software albeit developed by SAS is a subsidairy of their company SAS Poland (to which they have already loaned money)
    - Flight simulations handled by SCISYS

Whilst outsourcing is not always bad, SAS dont create anything. All they have is assets which can easily be copied by any one of their few competition; one web, space x, google.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.