PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Made up news again!!!!!I have been in this thing from the...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Made up news again!!!!!

I have been in this thing from the beginning and to be honest with you, I had many years where we were bopping around between 2 and 10c, and I was concerned that my "long term" investment was going to be stolen off me in a takeover. I will never agree that anyone should ever be able to legally, compulsorily buy what someone else rightfully owns and does not wish to sell. I think it is an utterly disgusting situation that very simply steals from the poor and gives to the rich. Anyway, I digress.

My original point was, MADE UP NEWS!!!!!!! AGAIN!

No substance to this. No reason for the existence of such a discussion. Its just boredom, negativity, fear and a little bit of financial swagger and posturing that is then picked up by the masses as some kind of bazaar truth.

May happen (better not. I think it is immoral and should be illegal)
    May not happen (probably not, no reason for major shareholders to ditch at all. As someone pointed out in an earlier post, they didn't hold on all this time to sell out at a rally measly price just on the brink of the serious dollars)
    But why the hell are we discussing it

I think we need some news to occupy our idle minds. In the mean time.... Just stop just spouting off drivel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.