PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ok I did some research. From...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ok I did some research. From https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4441/9/7/53

"Many studies have examined soil P adsorption and release, especially under flooded conditions [9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18]. Flooding and draining causes chemical changes in soils, which leads to the dynamic release or adsorption of soil P [19,20]. In flooding areas, soil P release mechanics and loss loads can be greatly affected by the flooding frequency and differences in water depth. During the rainy season, soils in some regions of China are often submerged under floodwaters. In these areas, the water–soil system experiences anaerobic conditions, and soil P can be readily released into surface and subsurface water or transported with the water deeper into the soil. After the floodwaters recede, P in the overlying water is carried into rivers and lakes along with runoff, thereby accelerating eutrophication. Meanwhile, the water–soil system becomes aerobic, and P availability decreases and P can be re-adsorbed by the soil [11]."

This suggests that long-term business opportunities in China will grow after the recent catastrophic floods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.