AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

cap raise closed, page-22

1. 9,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821

Closed is a relative term. As you will have seen before many smaller companies wait for the "mail" to ensure they can get every cent and even call up some holders to confirm if they have taken up offer etc. I''ve also seen oversubscribed issues delay announcements as they smooth their allocation / scaling policy but I don't suspect that in this case.

It is a small volume and being cynical it may be someone trying to create a market for their overs and sell at a pip premium to the welded on.. Would anyone bother doing this with POH? Million shares for 2 1/10 pips is $2k. Well it might be a holder who thinks he is a trader but hardly covers brokerage let alone risk of owning original holding as no volume to exit. They get the ability to say they traded POH issue profitably and that is a rare award and probably safer to take 2 pips on offer before issue details are released ?

I still don't see a binary outcome in a set timeframe as clearly as others until issue details are finalised for a start and notification of dates or other news. I can't see POH surprising with newsflow ammo that they haven't already tried.

IMO Its a crapshoot.with a 10 sided dice still and for a while to come .
    Last edited by Teddyward: 4922 23/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.