QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Low volumes are killing this stock.This won't do much to appease...

1. 199 Posts.
    Low volumes are killing this stock.

This won't do much to appease current holders but the actions of a few retail holders are driving the shareprice at the moment.

From what I can see on Comsec now in one big transaction of 600K (acquiring all the market depth I can see on commsec) - the person acquiring the stock could increase the market capitalization of QMN from 37.4mil to 49.4mil. They would only need to pick up 5mil shares to do this. Considering that in December volumes peaked at 62.5mil this is not unrealistic.

Small trades that have gone through consistently since the spike in December last year have whittled away at the market cap of this company. Unfortunately there are no big instos in place to pick up the scraps which are being thrown about so recklessly at the moment.

To get the big volumes we need HR simply needs to get some news out to the market about the JVs with regards to the White Range leases. Focusing on anything else at the moment is a waste of resources. I want to see a JV agreement announced, an upgraded JORC and the shareprice sitting multiples from where it is now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.