G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Yes I know who I am, and as a corporate lawyer he should know...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes I know who I am, and as a corporate lawyer he should know better than to make lots of pumping tweets and announcements with photos of the 5 large special stones that later became 7 special stones and he also should know that transparency is very important, we only know that they were sent to the US for cutting, does anyone here know if they ever were cut? from what we were led to believe they should have been cut well before the "change of strategy" ANN came out...........Lawyers are trained to sound convincing that's why people use them to represent them in court...........and you can add me to your list I have owned a business for many years and work around the mining industry...........How many of you have had to pay for fuel, servicing, maintenance, repairs and all the unforeseen costs of owning and running earthmoving and stationary plant?.. plus add the costs of addmin and compliance to run a public company plus presentations and travel costs cash burn can become a bush fire and no lawyer can change that.......thats why I said ''cap raise imminent".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.