CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cap raise incoming? - AFR, page-45

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    XX etc,

Tonight I've had the luxury of time to read through some of the latest posts. What stands out like dogs gonads is the number of unsubstantiated non holder musings ,to be kind.. including yours.

your comment" "Though if you call bankers wankers here ...or respected instos southern dickheads then what do you expect... Rabbits?" seems to imply that those bankers and insto's ..whoever they are... are the sole arbitrators in CuDecos success.

What a load of crap. Why don't you nominate those bankers and insto's. Success is not a measure of how your mystery selected bankers in Oz treat up and coming producers. There are other avenues, as you no doubt would appreciate. I recall Andrew Forrest was not too popular with the same types.

You would also appreciate that a lot of your Insto's and Bankers in Oz do are not too flush with cash and have had to pull their heads in over the last 12 months in the resources sector.

I am sure WM does not want CDU to get screwed with exorbitant fees and interest rates ..nor would the real shareholders want him to do that.

Does WM have to go cap in hand to an underfunded market and bend over to get a loan from some piddly outfit from Australia .. in global terms. I highly doubt it...nor would you expect any worthwhile shareholder to let him do it.

Regardless of what you may think, there are global players out there wanting secure and long term supply of copper. You and many other posters on this thread obviously do not know the real copper supply reality long term.

What is it with you lot ..you don't hold yet you are quick to judge ..hat are your qualifications to post allegations without fully substantiated proof.

Are you a shorter that benefits from your posting style or are you just an employee for some one that does. There are a few self professed shorters on CDU .. at least they admit it after probing.

What is your gripe with CDU and why are you and a lot of others on this thread trying your best to put a bad spin on CDU in a down market. ..look beyond CDU XX etc , you might find the global market and the ASX are copping a hiding.

However the copper end users are still out there looking to secure supply. A suppliers SP is not something they are interested in ..they are more concerned about supply regardless the "LME" or other market "Standard" price.

It may explain to you why the current Chinese major holders in CDU have not flown the coup.
    They want product whenever it comes...they want long term supply security. All concerned may be pissed off with delays.. but ask yourself ..no doubt you won't ..who has caused those delays? Do you really think it's WM or has it been equipment manufacturing delays and sub standard equipment being delivered that does not meet spec.

Maybe you could spend some time qualifying your flimsy posts and give all the CDU audience a full analysis and referenced document of your allegations / unfounded posts.

You are not the only one XX etc .. The others know who they are. At least Hoots substantiates wherever he can ,Janti is getting there ..but I would have thought that the credibility of various business journalists has a lot left to be desired. .. what's the saying! ..never let a the truth get in the way of a good headline! Well ..let's see ..are the Australian funders, you mention, getting in the way of the Government adding to the overall taxpayers revenue coffers for the benefit of themselves by charging massive fees?

Why would anyone bother with the current Australian financial sector is beyond me ..A lot have priced themselves out of existence with global interest rates running around 1-3%
    while brokerage fees running into the 10% range for risky resource deals are ruining explorer funding.. No wonder exploration activity is going backwards here.

So why the hell would a sane person, that has a high demand resource want to find shark funds in Australia for a proven and exportable product. I am sure WM is sane...there are other avenues offshore.

So, to all other vested interest down rampers reading this post .. if you have an allegation or a real concern .. why don't you back your posts with clear and referenced facts and not some Journo's unsubstantiated script. Facts first ..bullshit later. There is a demand reality out there for copper ..not in Australia. DYOR on that.

It's not the SP as far as the O/S buyers are concerned about...long term supply is .. the buyers are more realistic than certain posters here who appear to have very limited knowledge on global market realities.

Keeping the farm is of prime importance to agricultural producers in Australia , I would have thought that WM's no nonsense style is geared towards keeping the CDU farm for his shareholders as long as he can for their benefit.

Some here have no concept of that. He is not getting any younger like a lot of you out there.
    I find it amazing that self interest non holders put the mockers on this company all the time... it's really tragic in my view and seems to reek of greed and avarice. If you lost money on this stock or any other you are not the only one .. not many punters on the ASX can claim they have never dropped their pants ... who's at fault, the punter or the shorters. .. Think about it.

Enough from me ... The CDU thread seems to be getting particularly one side with the down rampers. Time to balance this out a bit and I do not hold ... but I think I know a bit more about the strategic markets than a lot on here.

No cheers

HR

Just my views, if you don't like them .. that's you prerogative and I do not care. No advice given or intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.