CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Does WM have to go cap in hand to an underfunded market and...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    "Does WM have to go cap in hand to an underfunded market and bend over to get a loan from some piddly outfit from Australia .. in global terms. I highly doubt it...nor would you expect any worthwhile shareholder to let him do it.

Regardless of what you may think, there are global players out there wanting secure and long term supply of copper. You and many other posters on this thread obviously do not know the real copper supply reality long term."

I managed to get this far until I realised that you had no idea what you were talking about.How does one contradict themselves so quickly!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the rest of the speech was good but you must remember before you talk down to a group of posters ("downrampers") about things you are seemingly less knowledgable about (and have 5 years of contrary FACTS staring you straight in the face) you must be 100% sure they'll just sit there and take it.

Why don't you go back to say 1 year before the release of the JORC and list both the pro's & con's of the actions taken by this company. I dare you. Then come back here with facts in hand and retain your stance. Back it up with actual FACTS and you may well be able to swing a few of us "downrampers" . Anyone with a high school education must know that one day CDU will probably be a case study in not only business but also psychology in some Australian University, and I'm deadly serious!

I remember such a case in University about Chevy. They called a car the Nova and shipped it to Mexico. They couldn't for the life of them understand why none sold. That was until a guy on the street told them Nova means "no go" in Spanish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.