CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cap raise incoming? - AFR, page-55

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    35%, you actually just summed up the entire reason why the SP of CDU is so low perfectly well without realising it. your quotes....

"1 company is producing the other isn't its not a fair comparison"
    " balance it up a bit be real about it"

SFR discovered their deposit 3 years AFTER CDU.
    SFR started selling DSO not long after receiving their mining license.
    SFR stated timelines, DFS and pretty much managed to stick to them.
    CDU keep missing timelines and never have released full costings.
    So I'm afraid that comparison is as real as it gets.
    The truth.
    I sat at last years AGM where another share holder, one with over 1m shares, asked exactly when DSO sales would happen. The CEO looked him in the eye and stated Feb/March next year (as in 2014). On the mine tour we were shown the ore-sorter sitting in line with the crusher, (I've got photos of it) and told, about a week before they had enough ore on the ROM pad to start the crushing and ore-sorting, they were just waiting for enough ore to be on the ROM pad so that operations could happpen continuously.
    Nothing was mentioned about problems with gear boxes on the crusher, nor any problem at all. Brett and GJ were there and can back up what I've just stated.
    Did the problems with the crusher start after that tour? I don't know we have not been told that information. I'm sure when the court case is underway that type of information will come out. It is a question I would love some-one to ask at this years AGM, about exactly when did problems arise with the crusher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.