RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Let me just take a moment to understand what you've suggested...

1. 52 Posts.
    Let me just take a moment to understand what you've suggested here as I can't really believe what I'm reading.

BH handling the raise around mid 3's (discount to market as expected) - however... the apparent word around is they are expecting to have five rocks in the bank when Johnson and friends head to the States for Interbike? A bicycle industry trade show.  So you're talking somewhere in the vicinity of what... at least 100 million?!  Surely they aren't that far out of their mind right?  Let's just let that sink in for a moment.  "This will make us well respected, fund managers will treat us more seriously with that much cash in the bank" -  What an absolute crock!  Can't wait to see how they attempt to spin this one off.  I wonder if they are even thinking of giving themselves a big ol' bonus to stop their own significant dilution.

We will open strong?  If this is on the money, it will be swift and brutal.  We'll be slaughtered and for good reason.  Good luck to all, we'll need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.