EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Sometimes it is difficult to sit back and watch the fiasco, that...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Sometimes it is difficult to sit back and watch the fiasco, that is the EXR discussion on this platform, without passing a comment. Today, I just could not help but throw in my two bob's worth. First, (and always) consider the golden rule of what drives the stock market. Two things - GREED and PANIC. They drive it up and they drive it down and they always have. PERCEPTION is possibly a third one! Investors, particularly the inexperienced, have a bad habit of trying to read between the lines and perceive things to be somehow different from what they are. There are a handful of very useful and smart contributors to the EXR discussions and I feel sure they know who they are and most others will recognize them because usually they don't get too involved in all of the shit slinging, speculation and the waffling that serves to instill panic, greed and negative perception in others. As a retired businessman, accoladed entrepreneur and ASX trader of thirty-odd years, I am asking everyone who subscribes to this forum to try and see past the wafflers and shit slingers and follow a path of informed decision making and rational judgement. Right now, some people are buying at bargain price because many who panic are selling. Twelve months ago (or even longer) EXR was establishing its position as a good investment. Those who did their own thorough research knew, that EXR had and has the two most important attributes needed to make this stock boom. 1. The Resource. A real resource - massive, high quality, in great demand and very get-able. 2. The management team. Skilled, proven, very canny. How the team negotiated and established their position amid the great resource in Mongolia is, in itself, just amazing and still hard to believe. To those who did their research, it must have appeared like an absolute 'no brainer' to buy in at two, four or even ten cents and sit back and enjoy the ride. It was ALWAYS going to be a 'long-termer' with the true rewards likely to be reaped in three to four years time. Since then the Contingent Resource is incrementally being released (as it becomes available) to many happy, 'bottom floor' investors. Over twelve months the project has been continuously de-risked - once again incrementally as is the expectation. We've seen the share price steadily increase andwe all had the same opportunity to sell when the SP went into high forties. But the smart ones don't sell - unless it's for a life threatening reason! Put yourself in the shoes of management. You too would have utilized the same prudent timing for the Share Offer, the same structure and timing for the maturing of Options and chosen to pay $100K to the local contractors to drill a well as opposed to $500K+ that the big outsiders would have charged. Don't you see that their choices are within our interest? Perhaps not if you are a short-termer or trader but for the long-termers - just sit tight and wait the duration. I am surprised with the bots, short sellers and institutions doing their best to manipulate the share price that the ride has not been far more volatile. So I am sorry for being exhaustively long but that's it in a large nut shell. Wait for the big money in a couple of years time. DON'T SELL UNLESS IT'S AN EMERGENCY, be tolerant of a few empty holes and drilling issues and only have something to say if you feel it is productive, helpful or useful information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.