EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

cap raise, page-82

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Hi,

I couldn't agree more. Share prices of Lithium producers and explorers are likely to move up substantially (as they do already.)

EUR is one of the promising companies in my opinion.

I am looking forward to the drill results next month. (Potentially revealing a doubling of EUR's Lithium resources).

There are currently two bottlenecks that EV manufacturers as well as energy storage (battery) producers are most concerned about.

Microchips are currently very scarce and limiting production by some car manufacturers.

The more urgent bottleneck is Lithium. The explosion of Lithium demand in coming years will be difficult to match by production.

My personal view is that Lithium prices will actually go higher than currently anticipated. (I am not an expert in this field though.)

If I would produce a product that mainly relies on one resource (Lithium) to be available I would do whatever I can to get my hands on some reliable supply even if I need to pay a premium.

Can you imagine that Volkswagen or Tesla management needs to let share holders in a few years know that EV production goals could not be met because management failed to secure Lithium in time.

Let's see what happens.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.