NVA 14.7% 14.5¢ nova minerals limited

Raise $15m on a Sunday afternoon?If I got a phone call on Sunday...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Raise $15m on a Sunday afternoon?
    If I got a phone call on Sunday afternoon offering me shares at 11c, a huge discount on Friday's close of .145, l too, just like anyone else, would jump at the opportunity. After the last cr the share price dropped from .235 to .10c. A drop of 57%. If it drops the same this time, we're heading back to .0825. Not a very nice thought. Not everybody bought in below .0825, and what about the people who bought in at .20+? Just as the share price was gaining momentum, the company have shot themselves in both feet. Share price could fall like a ton of bricks next week leaving a lot of bag holders. How long before the sp struggles back to .145c , November next year? Maybe things will go in the opposite direction. Maybe there will be lots of positive news flowing. If so, bring it on fast. We've
    all been waiting a long time now. This time last year there was talk of $1 before end of 2021. How many now think that? To all the people who say if I'm not happy I should sell, I would like to say I will do what I, me myself want and thank god I don't take advice from you idiots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.