FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

cap raise, page-9

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I heard $90 million is being sought.

Still don't understand how they can go from fully funded and meeting guidance to, a couple of days before close of a reporting period, terribly sorry, missed guidance on every single font by a mile. Responses to ASX enquiry just complete and utter rubbish,
    Missed putting out their financials for 30 June 2022(last day due for lodgment with ASX 15 Sept - doesn't matter if your suspended or not).

Cowden, Borg and Hepburn still sitting Leo Lithium Board - I cant stand the thought of them managing LLL and my investment when they have shown utter incompetency and disdain for disclosure obligation and shareholders, Just sitting their sucking the life out of the bank account into theirs with fees.

On LLL just don't see why these guys don't go today and appoint one of their directors as chairman.

On FFX Board - Get they money -replace the Board, then COO and CFO who cant escape responsibility for this utter and miserable performance.

I do hope ASIC is watching closely because I just cant fathom how the directory's of FFX aren't considered to have breached their fiduciary duties.

Good assets are destroyed by incompetent Board and management no matter how much money is thrown at it - get rid of them.

I will be writing to proxy advisors come AGM season pointing out the BOD disclosure (governance) failures, hopefully they will advise their clients to vote against any directors who are rotating under constitution and putting themselves up for re-election ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.