CDX 0.00% 5.6¢ cardiex limited

cap raise, page-19

1. 15,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    No but it may well be a Cochlear. You have to put things into perspective, if you want the board to be prudent and run a mildly profitable health tech device manufacturing firm, this isnt it. In fact, that is what it was before the current management got on board and saw possibility for creating an entirely different brand.

If on the other hand you want a company that aims to run a novel and disruptive platform that has blockbuster potential, I think you cant expect it to be run by someone with all the flair of an administrator being appointed to keep a company solvent.

The fact that you cant work this out makes me wonder if you are as knowledgeable about the market as you want to sound?

I am getting the impression you bought something without doing enough research and now just want to get back out because you've realized what it is you bought and it doesnt meet your model. I may be wrong, of course, but it makes no difference what my opinion of how you do your investing is, just as it makes no difference what your opinion is of how this company manages its business, because it is clearly not aligned with what the company is trying to do and the type of investors that are attracted to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67541 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.