SRK 0.00% 3.6¢ strike resources limited

cap raising 20pc discount also offered to holdes, page-3

1. 56,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Auboat

A 26% discount over a 5 day period gives you an idea who is really holding IMO. It is usually at 10/15% and at worst 20% over 5 days.

Never seen a SPP at those percentages before for many a year and many who bought higher would be a little unhappy.

SP manipulation.

Like the story though and a few here have done well so congrats for those that got in early and she will be kept above that level, but the high risk is a macro correction on all fronts across the market. Obviously, the liquidity and size of the register has increased to warrant this. Quite a few small holders?

Nicely timed.

Could have been worse but connecting the dots regarding a raising through recent announcements are a little askew.

Many have been sold into.

After first buying FSL at 9c, I sold early at 70c so I am still following the story and I still think of the large X trades back in May at 35c odd before the spike, so you have to excuse me for commenting. I am eager for them to succeed as I knew the Khans personally many years ago and they sure are smart to get an ex Rio man on board.

Nice work to the few that noticed and held ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 164236 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 98514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.