ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Well you are wrong again on my identity but that is no surprise...

1. 98 Posts.
    Well you are wrong again on my identity but that is no surprise you and other "true believers" seems to glance over some rather spectacular issues to attack the man.

What advice does the magical Gravner Ltd offer this GGG. Why were they paid 30000000 shares 75000000 options and still 40000 dollars a month. This is one heck of a payment and needs to be explained. Any logical shareholder has got to look at this plank hanging out of GGG's eye and ask why.

Why was Gravner Ltd given a 1000000 dollar interest free loan I have never seen such a thing in all my days.

On the selling of Westrip shares I care not but its interesting to see the great Gravner Ltd has sold down from 30 million to 6-7 and nothing was said then. Indeed they did not even bother to tell the exchange for a long time. I heard none of the true believers say one word on such an action.

Again Rod is Gravner Ltd related to Mick "Many Names" what was the advice given to pay such a massive amount.

On the share price of this company I wish that to reflect the true position of the information available to the public that's all. I don't care what the price is I look at the announcements and try to understand them. If there wrong I will point that out with a loud a voice as I can.

You must learn Rod when your own boat leaks don't blame others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.